Biofeedback Certification International Alliance
BCIA-Australia (BCIA-A) Clinical Interchange Webinars & Network Meetings
In 2010, the Applied Neuroscience Society of Australasia agreed to the development of an independent body whose role would be to develop and oversee standards for certification within Australasia. It was also agreed that this new organization would be affiliated with The Biofeedback Certification International Alliance. In 2011, Biofeedback Certification International Alliance – Australia Inc (BCIA-A) was first registered in Australia and a Committee was formed. BCIA-A has an affiliate relationship with BCIA.
BCIA-A certifies individuals who meet education and training standards in Neurofeedback and progressively re-certifies those who satisfy continuing education requirements. In doing so, we strive to protect the welfare of consumers, to provide credibility to Neurofeedback Practitioners and advance in the field of neurofeedback.
· BCIA-A through its affiliation with BCIA has international recognition.
· The Applied Neuroscience Society of Australasia (ANSA) recognizes BCIA-A Certification as the standard in the field.
· BCIA-A Certification is recognized by the Association of Applied Psychophysiology and Biofeedback (AAPB), the Biofeedback Foundation of Europe (BFE), and the International Society for Neurofeedback and Research (ISNR) as the standard in the field.
· BCIA-A Certification will be recognized by Neurofeedback Practitioners in Australia.
· BCIA-A Certification provides improved status for the field of Neurofeedback and recognition amongst peers.
TO BECOME NEUROFEEDBACK CERTIFIED, request an application pack by emailing email@example.com with your full name and CV.
The Inaugural BCIA-Australia Clinical Interchange for Neurofeedback Practitioners was held on Saturday 24 March 2018 via Webinar & Local Network Meeting sites.
PRESENTATIONS, with thanks to:
Next Meeting: 1.30-3.30pm QLD/NSW, Saturday 23rd June via ZOOM online